1. I am an artsy crafty momma
2. care about human rights and animal rights… Recently reacquainting myself with my old vegetarian ways.
3. I love learning. I like going to school just to learn something new… I like watching documentaries and reading about past presidents. I am a nerd.
4. I am a terrible yogini and a terrible runner, yet I am deeply passionate about both activities and I just don’t care what others think.
5. I love old shows like Party of Five, Dawson’s Creek, and The OC. I am a huge OC fan! Oh, that Seth Cohen.
6. I am vain. I have no reason to be but I am. I never leave the house without eye makeup, even if I’m going to yoga or running.
7. I love everything Wheel of Fortune, including the board game, TV show, Wii game, Vanna, and of course the iPhone App
8. I have to always have a goal to work toward or I feel naked. From getting a new degree to running a half marathon… even just moving into a different neighborhood. I’m always planning and organizing. I am happy with what I have I just feel like I should always be moving toward something greater.
9. I love panda bears… and I knew it was a sign when I was dating my husband and found out his family nickname was bear.
10. If I’m afraid of something I force myself to do it at least once… examples include acting (acted in a play once and will never do that again), singing (took lessons and enjoyed making my teacher suffer while I told her I dreamt of singing like Janis Joplin!), learning to ride a bike (just learned a year ago, in 2010! And rode in a duathlon this year!) and jumping off a high dive (ha)
11. I love Stella McCartney.
12. I have extremely vivid dreams that are more like movies with actual plots and characters… maybe someday I’ll write a book!
13. I am open-minded. I can see different points of view and I have empathy for others. I never really knew this was unique until I started working in corporate America.
14. I drive my dream car, an orange beetle bug.
15. I dream of someday adopting.
16. I love France, all things French… Paris… Eiffel tower, EuroDisney. It’s a dream that my daughter is in French school and gets to speak French all day long! I cannot speak a word of it.
17. I have two sugar gliders that are named ChoCho and Bushi.
18. I have three dogs Min Pin Frankie, Boston Terrier Tennessee, and Bull Terrier Mouse.
19. I have one stupid tattoo that I got when I was 18… I am obsessed with planning tattoos and wanting to fix my tattoo but I never follow through. Maybe this year I will.
20. I love rain and listening to rain. Sometimes I listen to rain videos on YouTube if I’m having a crappy day. Rain makes me feel better.
21. I’m a Capricorn but I’m terrible with money (we’re supposed to be really good at it!). Trying to fix this lifelong struggle.
22. I generally don’t remember negative things, I block them out. If I have a friend I am no longer friends with due to something negative that happened I probably forgot about it… leaving me to wonder why I never hang out with them… Other people seem to be the opposite and only remember the negative things.
23. I am chronically cold.
24. I like volunteering at random organizations all the time, but don’t like to volunteer with the same one consistently.
25. I love my in-laws!! Like really REALLY love my in-laws. I’m so lucky to have them in my life