I thought it would be fun to do a quiz type thing with the mister… We have been married 3 years and we were together about 7 years before marriage… Here is how it went down. I asked a question and we both had a few seconds to think about the answer… then we had to give our answers at the same time… Below are the questions/answers… the correct response is in parenthesis …
His responses about me (my real answer are in parenthesis):
- What’s your wife’s most annoying habit?
Squeezing the toothpaste from the middle. (I thought he would say something about shoes, I leave them everywhere in the house)
- If your wife won $5000 what would she spend it on?
The dogs… buying them sweaters and junk. (Ok, not even close… I’d pay off student loans.)
- If your wife was married to a celebrity instead of you, who would it be?
Some really hairy guy that looks like an animal… like Jack Black. (WTH? Jack Black? I said Jimmy Kimmel.)
- What is your wife’s greatest fear?
Being under water. (I said water tunnels… so close)
- What is your wife’s favorite junk food indulgence?
Sugar cookies with sprinkles that are not made or sold anywhere and I have no idea where she has even had them. (Yes, I love cookies)
My responses about him (his real answers in parenthesis):
- If your husband had unlimited access to any store what would it be?
Lowe’s! (Any type of electronic store… Lowe’s really? Because I just love fixing crap. You don’t know me at all)
- What is your husband’s most irritating habit?
- What is the name of your husband’s best friend?
Ben (Adam… why would you say Ben?)
- Is there a particular routine you wish your husband would stop?
Staying up late (I don’t have routines)
- What is your husband’s favorite movie?
The one with the robot prostitute. (Blade Runner)